- How to Activate CS Offline! - Adobe Support Community -

- How to Activate CS Offline! - Adobe Support Community -

Looking for:

(DOC) Activation Instructions | Farid Hidayat - -  













































   

 

- Cannot activate CS - internet connection error - Adobe Support Community -



  Apr 26,  · Open the folder named for the product that you purchased, then open the Adobe CS5 folder, and double-click to begin installation. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation. When prompted to enter a serial number, enter your Adobe Creative Suite 5 serial number and complete the installation. Jun 04,  · At home, I use CS5 Master Collection on a Windows 7 Professional 64bit PC. I received an offer from Microsoft to freely upgrade my system to Windows 10 Professional at the end of July. Will my CS5 Master Collection work, or have any problems in Windows 10? I understand from Microsoft no application. Dec 08,  · For CS6, CS, and CS5 products, if the computer on which your software is installed cannot connect to the Internet or to Adobe’s activation servers, you can activate your software offline. For instructions, see Offline Activation. Activation error codes Here are some common activation error codes and their solutions. Deactivation issues.  


Adobe creative suite 5 master collection unable to connect to the internet free



 

Click "Connect later. Window opens check the serial number. After a few seconds when the program determines that it can not connect to the network, check to be stopped.

In this window, among other things, will be a link "Unable to connect to the Internet? Click on it! In the window that opens click the "Offline Activation" Offline Activation , and in the next window, click "Generate request code" Generate Request Code. Click the "Activate" Activate and complete the activation of the program. Enjoy the registered version of the product! Break the connection to the network. To do this, either unplug the network cable from your computer or software interrupt the connection.

In Windows 7, for example, to find a software disconnection in the system tray near the clock network connection icon, click on it, the pop-up window at the bottom, select "Network and Sharing Center" in the window on the left click on "Change adapter settings "in the changed right click the icon corresponding to your Internet connection, click the right mouse button and select" Disable.

After installation, copy the patch Patch. By default, the bit system is a way to: C: Program FilesAdobe. Run Patch.

Wait until the color of the logo will not return to its original state - is an indicator that the patching is completed. NOTE: I would like to emphasize that for the bit system patching must be done twice and in two different ways! Restore the previously broken network connection and enjoy a registered version of the product! I've also tried to access the activation page via a browser as suggested in another forum message below somewhere and that returns a error.

It appears that the activation servers are not responding. They do not respond to pings either but that may be deliberate, I know. Allan, I already reviewed your activation history when I originally replied. We have never received an activation request for your license of Creative Suite 5. Please do continue to post any errors that you receive during the activation and licensing process.

Please be aware though that this is a public forum, so verify none of the screenshots contain personal information such as a serial number or e-mail address. Jeff, you may not have a record of that, BUT it has been active and in use since It has activated before!!

I could not have used it unless it activated, or at least it thought it had activated successfully! I KNOW it has activated before because I used it on my old computer and moved it to my new one about 3 years ago.

Does it make any difference if I point out that I'm in Australia? Did that use different activation servers at one time? Besides, my most recent problem before the above login failure was that the activation page would come up and tell me I had no internet connection. When I tried connecting to that page with a Browser as recommended, I got a error. Allan, I am sure you did use the software previously I can only tell you what I found after reviewing the history for CS5.

Currently, though it appears the new computer is unable to contact our activation servers to even check to see if you have activations remaining or not.

I just checked again and we have not received either an offline or online request. Did you attempt to move any applications from one computer to another? What method did you use to bring over the documents and settings? Finally, regarding support case ADBF3J5 I am showing that we closed the chat due to no longer receiving a response from you. Hi Jeff and thank you for hanging in there. So yes registration is not an issue. Yes I have checked everything in the help file you referred to.

As for "New" computer, there is no current new computer per se. My current computer is an SP4 which I've been using for several years. Around 3 years ago, I uninstalled CS5. So this has been on this computer for that time. Recently, as in last week, MS wanted to install one of their so-called "feature updates".

The only way I could recover was with a recovery disk and a complete wipe of all existing files. So for all intents and purposes a new install. I then let it update to the latest version of Windows Now I reinstalled CS5. As an upgrade it required that I enter the Serial number of the original CS5 - no problem, done. Install proceeds and all looks good. Note I'm only using Acrobat and Dreamweaver and that is all that I installed.

A couple of days in, the software pop's up an activation window. So I go ahead and it then tells me that it cannot access the internet! Hence, I attempt to perform a manual activation by contacting support. Support point me to the offline activation page. So next time the activation page comes up, I switch to the manual activation option. This page provides me with 4 items to give to a call centre rep.

None of them are valid request codes for offline activation it appears that CS5. The call centre cannot help because they too only have activation to that offline page and have no information about the CS5. They closed the case, because they could not help me.

They closed it immediately after I said "So that just leaves me stuck, thanks anyway" and ended the call. So, at this point, CS5. I am connected to the internet and everything else is working. Any ideas? There has to be a way to perform an offline activation for CS5. BTW, I have tried a different way of connecting to the internet via my sharing my internet connection from my mobile phone and ensuring that was the only way for my PC to connect to the internet - via my mobile data. That too still results in CS5.

That does not mean that something else is not blocking the process on the computer. If you continue to be unsuccessful, then I would recommend you implement the following steps:. Completing these steps should clear out any remaining licensing and activation files that remain on the computer.

You can then begin the installation again using the DVDs provided with your purchase. Beyond the issues, you are facing with activation, Allan, I am also surprised that the education license you purchased for Creative Suite 5 is being accepted.

Due to the low cost of an education license, they are not considered valid for upgrades. In fact, education licenses were often cheaper than the retail upgrade licenses that were available.

Hi Jeff. My problem with the offline activation process was how to generate a "Request Code". It said to read these out to the Customer Support person. None of these was an acceptable request code for the offline activation page. Nothing on the local activation page had an option to generate a Request Code. I tried both D1 and D2, but neither was accepted as a request code.

Yesterday I uninstalled and re-installed the software but did not do a CC cleanup. Since that time it has not prompted for activation. It also did not need the CS5 product codes, so presumably it was happy with an existing Registry setting. Given that so far it's not requesting activation I cannot even attempt anything else or provide a redacted image of the offline activation page to demonstrate the lack of a request code. Who knows perhaps it's activated - even though it failed to activate again on the reinstall I can say that the deactivate options are not available on the products which would suggest that they may not be activated.

I also don't know if the activation screen will come up later today. As for the question of my CS5 being an Academic Version, I remember all those years ago that I purchased the upgrade direct from Adobe and that it was confirmed at the time that it would work and not be a problem.

I was very conscious that my CS5 had been purchased as an Academic Version and remember being pleasantly surprised that it was acceptable for the upgrade. I was advised that my copy was a full value product simply sold at an Academic price. Things in Australia were and probably still are very different from the rules in the US. FWIW, even Academic versions were very expensive in Australia for Adobe software generally, we paid at least twice as much as the US pricing even after allowing for exchange rates and our Academic pricing was still pretty high and I paid the full upgrade price.

I'll report back after I see what happens. If I do not get an activation screen then I'll wait out the remaining 19 or so days to see if it's still working or in trial mode. If you know how to get CS5. Thanks for the update, Allen. You will need to use a computer, smartphone, or tablet that is capable of reaching that address to complete the process.

This is the same website that is used by Adobe Employees to generate the response code. Okay so am I missing something here.

The screen for the form looks like this: So to get a Response code I need to give it a valid Request Code. BUT CS5. It's the Request code necessary to generate a Response code that I cannot provide. Am I missing something here or are we talking at crossed purposes? The steps are for Acrobat but the dialog is still the same for the much older Creative Suite software titles.

You will want to click on the link that states you are having trouble connecting to the Internet. Thanks Jeff. Interesting that the support team said that they had done everything that they could do and directed me here - sigh. Please note that the instructions in the link you provide are for Acrobat XI.

I too feel we have come to an end. Either the current installation which, since my reinstall has not asked for activation uninstall with deactivation turned on and then reinstall and no further request for activation The one consistent problem with all of my interactions with Adobe over this has been the failure to respond to my point that CS5.

It operated differently. Ce'st la vie. Adobe sent me an email requesting that I mark the correct answer. This will be the correct answer with demonstration of the problem. In effect, there appears to be no answer to the problem and this is the one that I will mark as correct.

As you can see, we select no internet connection and get the screen in the second image. There is no way to generate a request code and the two blacked out numbers are not it, even if you combine them.

They are simply not long enough as the request code has to be 44 characters and these are not. I was told by your online techincal support on the live chat that that only applies within 7 days of first purchasing gthe product, and my product was quite a few years old, so I couldn't use that tool.

I have asked to activate it offline, but they don't seem to know how.

   

 

- Adobe creative suite 5 master collection unable to connect to the internet free



    Just purchased CS and it works fine however I am not able to activate it. The program says I don't have an internet connection but I clearly do I as I am. I have now tried with a different internet connection and still cannot get to the adobe activation servers. The problem appears to be that the old servers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 10 home crack key free. Windows 10 Product Key Free For All Edition 32-64Bit [2022]

How to Upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise (Without Reinstalling Windows).Yes, you can still get a free Windows 10 upgrade. Here's how | ZDNet

- Age of empires 3 download windows 10